Playing the Long Game in Business with Sandra Scaiano

Sandra Scaiano is a web designer and brand strategist for female entrepreneurs. After a 20-year corporate career, she created a business that brings her joy and allows her to be present for her family and partner with clients who become raving fans and long-time friends.  While many business strategists try to sell you on their "proven system", Sandra brings out the brilliance in each of her clients and helps them create and amplify their unique brand voice so they stand out and shine.  When it comes to client attraction, it’s not about doing things better, it’s about being the singular choice for your just right clients.  To do that, you need to lean into what makes you special, and that’s where Sandra comes in. 

Sandra and I connected through an online community of female business owners and I was immediately attracted to her message of playing the long game.  The majority of business strategists and coaches are preaching overnight success stories, but don’t reveal that their “proven process” has a 3% success rate.  For the other 97% (you and me and everyone else…) the long game is the game.  We need to have the patience to try new things, start before we are ready, trust our instincts, and dance with failure.  Over time, and through grit, determination, and resilience, we succeed.  When you infuse joy into your business and learn to love the process, not just strive for the results, you have a business that is purpose-filled and profitable. 

 

Mic drop moment:  "I have a front-row seat to the back end of people's businesses."

 

Highlights from this exciting interview: 

  • Creativity + strategy allows you to be your most authentic self
  • Planning & strategy = consistent results
  • Don't crowdsource your business decisions to FB groups!
  • Playing the long game is fun when you infuse joy into your business 

 

Want to connect with our guest, Sandra Scaiano? 

 

Sandra and I both work with female solopreneurs who have an online presence. One of the things our clients have in common is that in spite of our effort, there is often a gap between where they are and where they want to be in their business.   Does this apply to you and do you know the cause?  Take this quiz and get your personalized result, and what to do about it! 

What’s Holding You Back?

https://bit.ly/obstaclesquiz



It’s 4th Quarter, ladies.  Do you know where your business is going to end up for the year

For many solopreneurs, the last quarter of the year can feel like a scramble…throw together a Black Friday special, discount your fees because potential clients are thinking about their holiday budget, or just hunker down, serve your existing clients and try to reduce costs for the rest of the year?  There is nothing wrong with doing any of these things, but they are tactics, not a strategy, and tactics might produce results, but it’s a crap shoot.  

 

I am taking a one-week break during the month of December to spend with my adult children, but I am taking on a limited number of 1:1 clients in Q4, combining business strategy and mindset coaching.  If you want to figure out what’s working and what isn’t before another year is over, here is the link to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation:  https://bit.ly/3qrJ9YQ

 

Not quite ready to commit?  I got you. Join The Driven Woman Entrepreneur Facebook Group by clicking the link right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thedrivenwoman/

Hate Facebook but love Instagram?  Follow me on Insta here: https://www.instagram.com/coachdiannwingert/ 

 

If you love and look forward to each episode of The Driven Woman Podcast,  let me know by leaving a review! I’m not a mind reader and podcast reviews really do motivate me to keep creating this show & bringing you awesome guests and no-BS solo episodes. 

Apple: https://apple.co/2BZDFzc

Android: https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/the-driven-woman-1194485

 

Don’t forget to join us next week for Episode # 135 when I return with another straight-shooting solo show.  If you haven’t already, please follow/subscribe to The Driven Woman Entrepreneur Podcast so you won’t miss a single thing!

Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.